Engagement Through Questioning
Socrative will revolutionize the way you solicit answers from students during instruction. An electronic questioning platform, Socrative is device agnostic (usable by both Android and iOS devices) and an indispensable tool to teachers as it exponentially boosts student engagement. Here are a few implementation ideas:
View My Video Tutorial:
There's a STUDENT App for That!
Download the Socrative app to turn devices into student responders in class. Socrative is available for both the Apple iOS and Android markets.
Download Socrative Student for iOS HERE.
Download Socrative Student for Android HERE.
There's a TEACHER App for That!
Download the Socrative app for teachers to push activities out to student devices in class.
Download Socrative Teacher for iOS HERE.
Download Socrative Teacher for Android HERE.
How do you begin using Socrative?
- Create an account on www.socrative.com and register as a teacher.
- Create a quiz before class.
- Download Socrative Student app on all student mobile devices or have students using computers log on to http://m.socrative.com
- Download the Socrative Teacher app on YOUR mobile device or use your computer to log on to the Socrative website.
- Direct your students to "join" your Socrative room number.
- Push quizzes or impromptu questioning activities out to student devices during the lesson.
- Email student response results to yourself after class.